This document defines the principles of privacy in the Online Store www.ideau.pl (the “Online Store”). The Administrator of the Online Store is ID’eau sp. z o.o. sp.k. located in Żernica (44-144) at ul. Wiśniowa 1, registered at the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Department for Commercial Matters of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000597110, NIP 6351837264, REGON 363549383.
- Pursuant to Article 13 Clause 1 and Clause 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119/1, 4/05/2016), please note that:
- The controller of your personal data is ID’eau sp. z o.o. sp.k. przy ul. Wiśniowa 1, 44-144 Żernica
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out of the contract related to the purchase of water in ID’eau sp. z o.o. sp.k. on the basis of the performance of the contract,undertaking actions before the conclusion of the contract (the legal basis Article 6.1b);to send:information, commercial,marketing information by electronic means based on the given consent (the legal basis Article 6.1a);
- The recipient of your personal data will be postal operators entered in Item 4.;
- Your personal data will not be provided to any third country / international organisation;
- Your personal data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract or until the expiry of the obligation of storing of data resulting from provisions of the law,in particular the obligation of storing accounting and tax records;
- You have the right of access to the content of your data and to correct them,erasure,restriction of processing,the right to transfer the data,the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without effect on compliance with the right to process (if processing is done on the basis of a consent) that was done on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you decide that processing of personal data related to you infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Providing personal data by you is necessary for the purpose set forth in section 2. You are obliged provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of processing and execution of the contract;
- Your data will not be processed by automated means (without human action),including in the form of profiling.
- The Administrator shall make special effort to protect the privacy and information provided to them as regards the Customers of the Online Store. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, that ensure protection of the data processed, in particular protection of the data from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of the applicable law.
- If the data of the Customer who has registered in the Online Store change, the Customer may modify them after logging in to the Online Store.
- The Administrator may entrust the processing of the Customers’ personal data with third parties performing certain services, in particular delivery of orders, processing payments, customer satisfaction surveys in the Online Store, i.e.:
- Courier: DPD Polska sp. z o.o. ul. Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warszawa
- Courier: Direct Link Worldwide Sp. z o.o. ul. Grzybowskiej 87 00-132 Warszawa
- Electronic payments: PayPro S.A. ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań
- During the browsing of the Online Store pages, “cookie” files are used, i.e. small text information pieces stored in the Customer’s end device in reference to the use of the Online Store. The objective of their use is to ensure the proper functioning of the Online Store pages.
- “Cookie” files used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the clients’ devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the customers and to customize the Online Store individually for each customer. “Cookie” files usually include the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of “cookie” files:
- Session cookies: stored on the Online Store Customer’s device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the memory of the Customer’s device of the Online Store. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Online Store’s Customer.
- Persistent cookies: stored on the Online Store’s Customer’s device and remaining there until deletion. Ending the session of the given browser or turning off the device does not result in their deletion from the Online Store’s Customer’s device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Online Store’s Customer.
- The administrator uses “cookie” files for the following purposes:
- The configuration of the Online Store;
- We recommend reading the privacy policies of the above companies to learn about the rules of using “cookie” files.
- “Cookie files” may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements customised to the way in which the Customer uses the Online Store. The information about the client’s navigation path or the time of staying in the given website may be retained for this purpose.
- As regards the information about customer preferences as collected by the Google advertising network, the Customer may view and edit the information resulting from the “cookie” files using the tool:
- The Customer can change the settings for “cookie” files independently and at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage and access through the “cookie” files to the Customer’s device. The Customer can make changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence with the web browser settings or with the service configuration. These settings can be changed, in particular so as to block automatic handling of “cookie” files, in the settings of the web browser or to inform about each placing of them in the Customer’s device. The detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling “cookie” files are available in the settings of the software (of the web browser).
- The Customer may at any time delete “cookie” files, using the functions available in the web browser:
- Internet Explorer;
- Safari (iOS);
- Windows Phone;
- Limitations on the use of “cookie” files may affect some of the functionalities available in the Online Store website.